Nonprofits with missions dedicated to mental/behavioral health and developmental disabilities often deal with unique opportunities and challenges. Four of our senior consultants have spent successful careers as Executive Directors of agencies designed to meet the growing needs of children, adults, and families who are dealing with emotional, behavioral, or developmental challenges. They understand shifts in funding landscapes, rapidly evolving best practices, and the importance of partnering with communities in order to maximize impact.
Paul Gemeinhardt served as President/CEO of a children’s agency and its affiliates for 34 years. Anna Stone has 32 years of nonprofit experience helping children and families in need. Bill Craig spent 22 years as CEO of a multi-faceted, community-based organization that serves children and adults with developmental disabilities. Bruce Scott has 33 years of experience as a nonprofit Executive Director in this sector, as well.
Meet our Executive Search Team and read their bios to learn more about their senior-level experience.
Here are a few examples of our searches in this sector:
- Executive Director, National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder, Mamaroneck, NY
- Chief Executive Officer, New Horizons Mental Health Services, Lancaster, OH
- President & CEO, Heartland Center for Behavioral Change, Kansas City, MO
- Executive Director, Glory Community, Broomfield, CO
- Executive Director, Casa de Amparo, in San Diego, CA
- Executive Director, El Pueblo, in Pueblo, CO
- Executive Director, Mount St. Vincent, in Denver, CO
- Vice President of Programs, Oakland Family Services, in Pontiac, MI
- President and Chief Executive Officer, Lakemary Center, in Paola, KS
- Executive Director, Butterfield Youth Services, in Marshall, MO
- Director of Advancement, Village Northwest Unlimited, in Sheldon, IA
- Executive Director, The Shelter, Inc., in Lawrence KS
- Director of Development, Fostering Hope, in Colorado Springs, CO
- Director of Development, Boys Hope Girls Hope, in Kansas City, MO
- Director of Development, Bert Nash Community Mental Health Center, in Lawrence, KS
- Director of Development, Don Bosco Center, in Kansas City, MO
- Director of Development, Arapahoe House, Inc., in Denver, CO